Thursday, January 30, 2014

New Fork started and a MEGA TASTY NOS vintage Shimano Dura Ace Track group!

I was WAY to excited on the new LAN71 crown and had to work on it right away. After I stab someone with it tho as it looks like some proper medieval shit right here:

Drilling the hole for the fender mount:

Drilled and mocked up rack mounts:

Made some larger spear point lug add ons:

Mocked up on the fork:

Next time I'm in the shop I'll braze the mofo up!

Then, in other exciting news I scored a complete NOS vintage Dura Ace Track group:







SO.

AMPED!!

I've been wanting that group FOREVER now!

It's going to be SUPER SICK building up a frame from scratch with this group AND dropouts!!

I'll have some proper photos of that shizz as soon as it shows up at my door..

More soon!!



Share/Bookmark

No comments: