Monday, January 27, 2014

Some progress, new parts and the FREAK BIKE that never was..

Stopped by to check out Rosko's new shop the other night to pick up some sexy curved seat tubes:



1: One of many True Temper ST's I have, and the ones I got from him- 2: KHS aero ST, 3&4: Columbus ST's..

Wicked stoked on the Columbus ST's as they make for hella sensual TT's, lol..

Talk about a righteous pain in the balls:


1: outline, 2: rough cut, 3: finished, 4: stab g-dubz in the face..

Some ninja star steez:


Then I got some new stuff in from Ceeway which I'm super stoked on..

Boss as H2O bosses:


Some nice seat stay caps and aero brake bridge..


MAX style aero fork blades and socket dropouts:


The LAN71 touring crown I've been anticipating:



Super, super amped on finally getting to see the crown in person- so fraking dope!

I have three days off this work week so I'm def gonna go to town on that shizz \m/

Lastly, I spent last Saturday cleaning and reorganizing in the shop when I stumbled across this abandoned carbon fiber tall bike project from forever ago:


 Jigsaw puzzled together from various broken frames it would've been incredibly light, ugly and scary as fuck to ride. As much as I miss those early days I'm happy to have moved on..

That's all for now- more soon!


Share/Bookmark

No comments: