Thursday, February 20, 2014

A little catching up..

Totally didn't realize it's been 10 days since the last post! I've been kinda busy with things and the last couple of times in the shop I made progress, but it was mostly clean up work. For instance, here's the Sachs fork I started building last time:

Pretty much done with the exception of a bit more cleaning/sanding/polishing..

My moms came across this wicked old photo of my brosef showing me how to adjust some pesky center pull brakes on a bitchin' late 70's Mongoose BMX his buddy gave me. I had never seen this photo up until last week and I am super stoked on it :-)

Another one of myself circa 84' when I first learned how to ride a bicycle :-) Please note the 68' Firebird, Chevy Vega and 84' Firebird parked in the driveway lol..

The snow situation here has been sucking a fat nut lately:

Did a double take when I walked past the mailroom just now:

ZOINKS!!!

I'm not even into MTBs but this Ti Merlin XLM was pretty tight:

Thomson handlebar, stem and seat post, Shimano XTR hydro brakes, Sram XX1 drivetrain, Chris King headset, FOX fork and Industry Nine wheels with Schwalbe tires.. Yep, it's a would!

Anywho, I'll be in the shop again tomorrow SO FOLLOW ME IN INSTAGRAM YOU FILTHY BASTARDS LOL!!

I mean, check out this sunday selfie with my 5 kilo dreamboat lol!

DORK..

Share/Bookmark

No comments: