Monday, March 17, 2014

Sorry it's been slow lately..

..with the progress on the new frames I'm working on etc. I've been busy with work and just got a new gig too :-) Hopefully when I have a weekend to myself I can get back to it all..

In the meantime, remember the Cinelli Demi-Fond stem I got for $49 on ebay? Well it came in and it is easily THE nicest example I've seen off a show bike. Literally. Fucking thing doesn't even look like it was used. SO. FUCKING. STOKED.


Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. Obviously I could sell it and get at least like $4-500 hundy for it but I'm also tempted to use it on one of my future classic frame builds as well. If you or a friend have a super awesome Cinelli frame that you think that stem should go on holler at me. If I do sell it, I'll want to know for a fact it's going on the right bike..

Oh and I almost forgot, I'm doing some spring cleaning and decided it was time to part with my mini tall roadie frame:

It's a little ugly in some spots from a couple of minor repairs but it's a fine example of my pre Yamaguchi school freak bike building skills lol. Does not include nitto tubular holder but does come with a Thomson set back post and provisions for FIVE water bottles and acc. You should be at least like 5' 10" to ride it. About a 57cm frame. I have no idea what to sell it for so feel free to make me an offer! 

More soon..



Share/Bookmark

No comments: