Thursday, March 6, 2014

Untarckify your Tarck with the 'BREVET' SPECIAL!!

As you recall from a previous post, I did some work for a customer interested in getting a little more functionality from his Broakland track frame. I replaced the seat stay bridge with a brake bridge, cable guides and added 2 sets of H20 bosses all for $150 bucks. Which is a pretty damn good deal considering the time and effort involved..

He was stoked so he wrote me a little review and even made some snaps:

"I contacted Alan to replace the bridge, add H20 bosses, and cable stops. I just got the frame back today. Super clean and fast! I love how everything came out, even better than I expected." jensenn

I was pretty stoked too so I figured I'd offer the same service to anyone else who'd like the same done to one of their frames:

So there you have it- if you're interested and live in the NYC/NJ area be sure to holler at me!

thetriplec@hotmail.com

This service is perfect for a beater and or cheap and or nice tarck frame that could use a few tidbits to make it more enjoyable to ride. Obviously I can offer a lot more options so if you're interested in various other custom features be sure to inquire :-)

I figure this way I can make good use of my days off and somewhat justify spending thousands of dollars on frame building equipment. Not to mention that most builders in the area don't have time to do these kinds of repairs for people or for as cheap. I don't have a huge name brand or pay rent on my shop so I can pass off the savings a bit :-)


Share/Bookmark

No comments: